Here is a brief listing of what we will be sharing with you in 2016. We know that you'll enjoy these enhancements!
- BlueSynergy University: We will launch in the second quarter of 2016 our BlueSynergy University, or BSU! BSU will roll out in stages, beginning with on-demand videos, addressing topics you have been asking about for years! Stage 2 will roll out in late 2016 or 2017 and will include among others, employee certifications, orientation training and videos for your hospitals' use for new employees, etc. BSU will be a subscription service with some freebies early in it's release. BSU will be hosted on our BlueSynergy website.
PROGRESS NOTES-PRN updates
- DNV-GL Corner: We'll take current hot issues related to your accreditation and discuss them further. We intend to provide clarity on these issues so that you can focus on doing your work. We will do the legwork for you and ensure that our discussions align to those at DNV-GL.
- Monthly Quality Tools: We will offer a monthly toolbox on how to effectively use certain quality tools to enhance your accreditation. This "how-to" section will contain tools ranging from problem-solving to risk-assessment to Cost of Quality.
- Healthcare Subject Matter Experts: We've enlisted healthcare professionals (clinicians and non-clinicians) who excel in many functions in your accreditation to offer their expert opinions. Who wouldn't want to know how to most effectively engage your medical staff or how to manage your Contracted Services more efficiently?
- Blog and Social Media Themes: We will offer even more information to you on a push/pull basis on topics that are relevant to you now! Our themes will be mostly quarterly, but may change as priorities change....for instance, we'll interrupt our regularly scheduled programming of Management reviews for updates on "Zika" Virus. LIke this, here's a link to the CDC website for information for healthcare workers.
We hope that you will enjoy these updates. Look for even more to come as we develop and prove some additional new innovative concepts! We want to be the valued resource for all of your accreditation questions...and beyond!