We screwed up. This is what happened.
On Oct 9 at 15:52 UTC we faced an unexpected issue with Automation Workflows.
The data that tracks which step of the workflow a subscriber is in, was lost.
Unfortunately your MailerLite account is impacted. We managed to restore some data, but for the subscribers who are moving through the sequence the data can’t be recovered.
To avoid any further unexpected issues, we turned off impacted workflows.
We recommend to make duplicates of turned off workflows and turn them ON, leaving the original workflows OFF. This will guarantee that your workflows work well for all new subscribers.
Please accept our apologies.
If you have more questions, just reply to this email.