We are proud to provide you with Lintelio, our new health screening tool. It is provided to SMMUSD through a company called, Company Nurse. Register today so that you can screen your child before you reach your drop off gate tomorrow morning. Using the link will help to expedite your child's entrance to campus and save time waiting in line to be screened! You only need to register once as a family. You do NOT have to register each of your children if you have more than one child attending Roosevelt.
- Click the button below to register and then scroll through to your location. We recommend using a smart phone or other touchscreen device, to allow you to scroll to select ROOSEVELT-student. If you are on a laptop, you need to hold the left mouse down while scrolling down.
- Only ONE registration is needed per household.
- Please share ONE login between caregivers in the household.
- Complete a new prescreening each morning before arriving at the gate. You will need to show your green screen prior to entering any district facility. Your green screen will last for 15 hours.
- If you get a red screen STAY HOME and contact the school nurse, Priscilla Guzman Pguzman@smmusd.org for further instructions.
- If you receive a red screen, you will not be able to complete further screenings on subsequent days until a school nurse or administrator clears your hold in the system and allows you to screen again.
If you have any technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.